...ThE DaYs oF mY LiFE...

'coz life comprises of days and days consist of activity. And as Leontiev (quoted by Fichtner, 1999) said,"The fundamental 'unit' of life process is the acivity of the organism". So this blog is for personal purpose of reflecting and analyzing myself through the use of my daily activities.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Enjoyed myself, did I?

Last weekend was hectic day for me.

Beginning with having another classroom activity. It was the first time to enter a classroom at my office. It had been more than 6 months since the last time I came into a room full of university students.
It was not bad, although I had some neurotic anxiety (since that day was also the Graduation day of my girl).
--Done--

Next thing is to get to the ceremonial events (of the grad day) which located about an hour trip from my first departure points. Waited for while to get a bus, only to get more anxious 'coz the bus didn't take the highway/toll road. They took the heavily bad traffic route of Buncit. I was worried that I could not reach the points of meeting on time as I had promised before.
--Done--

Reaching the next arrival point, dress up for a while and just in time to see my girl. Only for 5 minutes or so, but still I managed to keep my promise.
--Done--

Waiting for my parents to come. They would like to meet my wife-to-be (Amen ;p) and her fam to congratulate them. They came, but still the figures they'd like to meet still not there, at the meeting point. After about 30-45 minutes waiting, we all finally met there. We took some pictures together. ==> this activity impose a huge thread of GOSSIPS among my friends.
--Done--

Would like to attend the ceremonial events held at my campus, but restricted to parents' of graduates only. So I waited outside.
And here came the problem. A great man who should have actually moderated a meeting with alumni on the same time as the ceremony pointed me out at the spot to lead the discussion for alumni's forum. Knowing nothing about the goals and no one of the alumni I was terribly shocked and angry.
I came just to become the grad's accompanion. Just wanna enjoy the day. The gossips invoked has already a bit ruining that goal. But this accident really ruining my moods. Trapped between two poles (focussing on being there at the ceremony and fulfilling the sudden request)

Result?
Two friends of mine gave me reminder that I shouldn't have been here with the 'you-don't-know-who-they-are alumni'. But in another pole, the actually-responsible-people also cannot do their tasks.
--Not done properly--

==> And I got very upset about this. I was disappointed that I had to do two things at a moment and I could not do it all. Wort, I share and showed my anger 'bout this vividly to most people (sorry to all; and thanks to all who could understand that position: Vem, King, Bang Ju, Bri, and surely 'Nge)

Hectic and emotionally tiring.

1 Comments:

Blogger [dianikarini] said...

heh, sebut nama gue juga donk...
mentang2 gue musuh lo trus dilupain gitu? ;P

gue ikut stress tau liat tampang lo di gedung h yg 'aneh bin ajaib' dan tiba2 lo 'ngomel2' ga jelas dan gue cuma bisa nepuk2 pundak lo dan bilang 'sabar ya, ma!'

hehehe...
seeyou!
visit me @ dianikarini.blogspot.com

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home